(August 22, 2018)
In the event of a service disruption at Canada Post, you may not receive your Enbridge Gas bill or be able to make payments through mail delivery. However, you are still responsible for keeping your Enbridge Gas account up to date.How do you find your amount owing and the due date?
- Register for My Account to check your balance, submit meter readings and take advantage of other online self-serve options. Large Business Account customers can register here.
- Switch to eBill through your online account. It offers simple, secure, 24/7 access to your bills. With eBill you will receive an email letting you know your bill is ready to be viewed online. You also have the option to receive a PDF attachment of your bill in the email.
- Call our automated phone system at any time to check your account balance 1-877-362-7434.
- Large Business and Collective Accounts customers should call 1-855-311-2522.
There are a number of bill payment options.
- Online using internet banking.
- By credit card using Kubra EZ-Pay*
- Through telephone banking services offered by your bank.
- In person at your bank (you will need your Enbridge account number)
- Pre-Authorized Payment customers will continue to have payments withdrawn.
For updates, continue to to visit enbridgegas.com and follow @enbridgegas on Twitter.