Under the Energy and Water Reporting Benchmarking Regulation of Ontario (EWRB), privately owned properties that are 50,000 ft2 and above, including commercial, multi-unit residential (with more than 10 units) and some industrial properties (such as warehouses and industrial condominiums) are required to report their building energy, water consumption and GHG emission data to Ministry of Energy on an annual basis.


EWRB regulation and guidelines