Use this form if you are opening an Enbridge Gas account for the first time, building a new home or switching to natural gas. If you had a Enbridge Gas (or legacy Union Gas or Enbridge Gas Distribution) account in the past and you are moving to a property with existing gas service, arrange your move through My Account.

Enter the property address where you would like to start gas service:

Customer name

Contact information

Alternative contact name: