You're viewing the former Enbridge Gas Distribution service area.

Latest updates: Requirements for final inspection have changed

Enbridge Gas now requires an “Appliance Installer Validation Form” be completed and attached to the primary heating appliance, and any other appliance requiring setup and commissioning. The form confirms the requirements of CSA B149.1 section 4.3 have been fulfilled by the installer, and if the appliance is used during construction of the house, that the construction heat requirements have been met.

You can access this from through:

  • Download and print from your home or business for immediate use.
  • Order online and Enbridge Gas will ship to your address. This could take up to 10 business days.

We're still under construction

We are still working to integrate our programs together. You will find different processes and application forms for former service areas.

Get connected to natural gas


Step 1: Submit an application or inquiry

Application for new service, load changes, additional meters. Inquire about gas availability or new sub-division project.

Connect to gas

Step 2: Our authorized contractors will install the natural gas service line and meter

You will be contacted with an expected installation time frame.


Step 3: Request construction heat (if required)

Learn more and request construction heat activation.

Construction heat

Step 4: Request final inspection

Learn more and request final inspection before occupancy.

Final inspection

Contact us

We were unable to determine your location based on your postal code, we have provided each service area contact information:

For former Enbridge Gas Distribution customers:
Contact the Customer Connections Contact Centre for questions related to applications for natural gas or gas load changes.

To disconnect gas or request a cut off at the main, contact us at 1-877-362-7434 to get started. We require 6-8 weeks from the time your payment is received to the date the work is completed.

For former Union Gas customers:
Contractors should call Builder Attachment Centre for questions related to applications for natural gas or gas load changes.