What can we help you with today?
We want to make your Enerline experience a positive one. In this section, we have provided support and training material to help you benefit from all that Enerline has to offer.
Need help with Enerline?
If you saved password hints, follow the instructions below to reset your password. If you did not set up hints, contact Enerline Support. Your password will be reset and sent to the email address associated with your Enerline account.
- Click on the 'Forgot Password' link on the Enerline sign in page.
- Enter your username and the email address associated with your Enerline account. Complete the security step and click ‘Submit’.
- Enter the answers to the password hints questions you previously set up. Click ‘Submit’.
- Enter a new password and enter it a second time as confirmation. Click ‘Submit’.
Whether you are new to Enerline or are an experienced user, visit our tutorials for an overview of the types of information and functions available. Learn how to customize your dashboard, view and download data and complete transactions associated with direct purchase, distribution and/or storage & transportation contracts.
If you would like further training please contact Enerline Support.
As part of the registration process for Enerline access, Enerline subscribers are required to create a multi-factor authentication (MFA) profile. Subscribers will be prompted to enter a code as part of the Enerline log in process.
Enerline subscribers have multiple options when setting up their Enerline MFA profile on a mobile device or desktop computer:
- Okta Verify
- Google Authenticator *
* The Google Authenticator option can be selected if a particular authenticator applications is not listed. This option can also be selected when setting up an MFA profile on a desktop computer.
For new subscribers, these options will be presented initially upon entering your Enerline log in credentials.
For existing subscribers, your MFA security profile can be managed (replacements, additions) by logging into Enerline and navigating to the Support Multi-Factor Authentication option.
For customers using our “Direct Connect” web service, you are required to set up an Enerline MFA profile to initially establish your account, or when logging into Enerline directly. Otherwise, your program does not require MFA each time your Enerline data is accessed.
For more information on setting up an MFA profile, please refer to our Enerline MFA profile set up instructions:
Sign in to Enerline
Enerline is a secure, self-serve transaction and information tool for contract customers (large commercial and industrial, storage and transportation, and energy marketers).