The Enbridge Gas Dawn Hub is one of the largest integrated natural gas storage facilities in North America. Strategically located in southwestern Ontario, Dawn provides shippers with direct access to North America's major supply basins including Utica and Marcellus. With multiple supply routes from western Canada, mid-continent, the Rockies, the Gulf of Mexico, as well as the ability to serve markets in the mid-west, eastern Canada and the U.S. Northeast, the Enbridge Gas Dawn Hub is a reliable, secure and liquid natural gas trading hub.
- Averaging 0.84 PJ daily summer injections.
- Averaging 1.1 PJ daily winter withdrawals.
- Loss of critical unit protection ensures a reliable flow of natural gas out of Dawn.
- Over 100 companies actively trade at Dawn every day.
- All North American energy marketers are active at Dawn.
- Traded on ICE and NGX, direct trading (one-on-one).
- Connected to most of North America’s major supply basins.
- Approximately 7.9 PJ takeaway capacity and growing to meet market demand.
- Interconnects directly with 8 major North American supply pipelines.
Storage and Transportation services to meet your needs
In addition to the vast integrated physical assets at our disposal, we also create and provide leading edge services to allow customers to make the most of those assets. Check out our list of storage and transportation services, or contact an account manager for more information.
Would you like to learn more about how Canada’s largest integrated underground storage facility can help your business? Please contact one of our account managers to learn how our Dawn Hub and our innovative services can help fuel your business goals.
Manager, S&T Sales
Specialist, S&T Sales
Senior Advisor, S&T Sales