As we continue to integrate customer information systems, we have two invoice and payment processes we manage on behalf of Enbridge Gas.
For new storage and transportation contract holders or former Union Gas customers:
The Storage & Transportation invoice package contains four components:
- The invoice details all charges for the current month's activity. It will be sent to all shippers with billable charges.
- The invoice summary summarizes your current month's charges, including any balance forwards.
- The dispersal report summarizes the daily backup detail for storage, transportation, and exchange services.
- The daily backup report details all quantities for the month.
Please view the sample invoice package for detailed information about the Storage & Transportation invoice.
Enbridge Gas customers can have one main invoice recipient and up to five alternates to receive invoices by email each month. Customers are emailed their invoices monthly from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers can also log in to Enerline to view invoice account history. On (or before) the tenth calendar day of each month, your Storage & Transportation invoice will be available for viewing and printing online. A message will be posted to the Enerline message board when your invoice is available. The online version of the invoice includes invoice details, reports on your storage and transportation usage for the month, and a link to summary information. If you don't have Enerline it is fast and easy to register.
To make changes to the recipients of invoices you can contact your account manager at email@example.com or request changes online using the following steps:
- Log in to Enerline.
- Navigate to the Invoices menu. From the dropdown list, select Billing Account & Paperless Invoicing.
- Click the chevron on the right for the Billing Account invoice you would like to change the recipients for.
- Under the Billing Account Contacts section, indicate who should receive the electronic invoice by clicking the Paperless Invoice Recipient checkbox next to each applicable contact. To add additional contacts, click the Add button.
- You can indicate as many paperless invoice recipients as you like. Click on the Submit button and the form will be electronically submitted to Enbridge Gas.
Please note: Requests received less than five business days prior to the last day of the month will be effective the following month.
Customers have three options to pay their invoice:
- Pay online: To pay your invoice online, you can set up ENBRIDGE GAS INC. – S & T with your financial institution using the Billing Account number starting with "BA" found on your invoice (e.g. BA00000).
*Please note: This option is currently not available for Shippers invoiced in U.S. dollars.
- Pay by wire: Wire payments are accepted. Wire payments must be accompanied by remittance detail (account number(s) and amount paid for each invoice).
Please contact your account manager if you require additional information regarding wire payments.
Your payment can be mailed or faxed to:
Enbridge Gas Inc.
Attention: Payment Processing
Fax: 1 800 799 0039 or (519) 436 5401
- Pay by cheque: Cheques should be made payable to Enbridge Gas Inc. and include the invoice number. Please send your cheque and a copy of the invoice to:
Enbridge Gas Inc.
P.O. BOX 2001
Enbridge Gas Inc.
50 Keil Drive North
Shippers can be invoiced in either Canadian funds, U.S. funds or both (dependent on the currency the deal was contracted in). The currency option you prefer to be invoiced in is your Elected Currency. You are required to pay your invoice in the same currency as invoiced (i.e. your Elected Currency).
You can continue to negotiate contracts with your account manager in either currency, but your invoice will either:
- Convert all charges to your single Elected Currency using the Monthly Average Daily Rate posted by the Bank of Canada
- If you have chosen to be invoiced in both Canadian and U.S. currency, then you will receive two invoices. One invoice will reflect the Canadian currency and a second invoice will reflect the U.S. currency contracts.
Payment Due Date
For information on your payment due date, please refer to your invoice. If payment is not received by the due date, late payment charges will apply.
For contract holders who have storage and transportation contracts through the former Enbridge Gas Distribution
Customers are emailed their invoices monthly from the EGDTSInvoices@enbridge.com mailbox. To make changes to the recipients of invoices, please contact your account manager.
For more information on payment options to Enbridge Gas, please contact your account manager.