What is Enerline?
Enerline is a secure, self-serve transaction and information tool that provides contract customers (large commercial and industrial, storage and transportation, and energy marketers) with the ability to conduct business with us online.
Any employee or agent of a company that holds a contract with us is able to request access to Enerline (subject to approval from an individual with authority to bind the company). Once approved, you'll have access to online nominations, transactions, and reports 24 x 7 through Enerline - anywhere with internet and/or mobile access.
Employees or agents of customers can manage direct purchase (DP), distribution and/or storage & transportation (S&T) contract data through various functions available in Enerline:
- View contract details and approve new or renewed contracts (DP, Distribution, S&T contracts).
- Create, view and approve transportation assignment transactions.
- Request and accept balancing transactions.
- View recent and historical balancing transactions.
- Download consumption measurement data (DP, Distribution contracts).
- Manage nominations.
- View and download various reports (DP, T-Service, S&T contracts).
- View and download current and historical invoices (DP, Distribution, S&T contracts).
- Modify access rights of existing employees.
Sign in to Enerline
Enerline is a secure, self-serve transaction and information tool for contract customers (large commercial and industrial, storage and transportation, and energy marketers).