Rate M7 is for commercial or industrial customers who consume greater than 60,000 m3 of natural gas each day (contract demand). The distribution service can be firm or any combination of firm, interruptible and seasonal delivery service. Seasonal firm service is only available from April 1 to Oct. 31.
These customers typically use natural gas for processing applications – such as general manufacturing plants, food and beverage plants, automotive, institutions, greenhouses, mining, pulp and paper, and power generation. Rate M7 customers are required to sign a distribution contract with Enbridge Gas.
- Rate M7 approved rates
- Union South approved gas supply charges, Schedule A (If natural gas is supplied by Enbridge Gas)
- Union rate zone miscellaneous non-energy charges, Appendix E (Other charges applied to an invoice i.e. direct purchase charges)
- What has changed with your rate?
Distribution (Sales Service)
- Contract (Contract cover - includes signatory page)
- Contract parameters (Schedule 1 provides specific details, i.e. daily usage, that were agreed to between Enbridge Gas and the customer)
- General Terms and Conditions (Generic working rules for all in-franchise contracts and are the terms that are common to all North and South in-franchise services).
- Daily Contract Quantity (DCQ) greater than 1,200,000 m3/day -- Union South
This policy will ensure consistent and fair treatment for setting and changing a T2/T3 customer's Daily Contract Quantity (DCQ) for customers that are eligible to choose the Firm Billing Contract Demand (FBCD).
- Obligated Daily Contract Quantity (DCQ) -- Union South (Currently in effect)
This policy ensures equitable treatment for setting and changing a customer's Daily Contract Quantity (DCQ).
- Priority of Service
This policy provides information regarding the processing of interruptions or scheduling reductions, to interruptible services, when requested services exceed available capacity under normal operating conditions.
- Service Switching
This policy ensures equitable treatment of customer requests to move between any of Union Gas' four services: Sales Service, Bundled-T, Transportation Service or Unbundled Service.
- Temporarily Changing Existing Customer Obligated Points of Receipt
This policy applies to all existing Bundled-T and T-Service direct purchase customers in Union Gas' Southern operations area.