Natural gas is flowing in Fenelon Falls
Join the many homeowners in your community that have made the switch and are enjoying the benefits of natural gas.
To avoid delays in starting to save, we encourage you to work with your heating contractor to act as quickly as possible! By switching to natural gas, households can save up to 49% each year on home and water heating.
Every business has its own unique energy needs, for a personalized estimate, for a personalized estimate on how much you can save by switching to natural gas email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know!
If approved, this project includes the construction of approximately 21 km of natural gas pipeline, and a station to total an estimated cost of $8 million, made possible by:
Our natural gas expansion construction projects have been identified as essential service by the Ontario Government. Enbridge Gas is committed to continuing this important work to bring natural gas to your community.
Learn more about what we’re doing to support our customers, our communities, and keep Ontario families and businesses warm while preventing the spread of the virus by visiting COVID-19 page.
- A $1/ month contribution from new and existing natural gas utility customers in Ontario, which was implemented on July 1, 2019.
- A contribution from the municipality or Indigenous community served.
- An expansion surcharge of $0.23 cents per cubic metre of natural gas used will apply to all customers who connect to the community expansion pipe until the end of the 40 year term.
- For example if a residential home used 2320 m3 of natural gas per year this charge would be $0.23m3 x 2320m3 / 12 months = $44/month.
- The ES is typically higher in the winter months when the heating system is in use vs summer months.