It's fast and easy to set up an account at Enbridge
Before you begin
- Check to make sure your new address is within our service area. If you're not sure, use the postal code look up tool on the right.
- To complete this form, you'll need your new address and your move in date.
- A new customer account charge of $25 will be applied to your first bill. This charge includes a start-up meter reading and set-up for your account.
- A monthly customer charge will appear on your bill. The customer charge is a set amount charged to each customer regardless of the amount of gas used. This charge contributes to the cost of getting gas to you safely.
- You may be charged a $250 security deposit that will be refunded after 1 year of good standing. You can also sign-up for pre-authorized payment and have the fee waived immediately.
Time to complete: 3-5 minutes.START NOW