Rate 100 is for commercial or industrial customers who consume between 10,000 m3 and 150,000 m3 of natural gas each day (contract demand) at a single point of consumption.
These customers typically use natural gas for manufacturing applications – such as general manufacturing plants, institutions, power generation and greenhouses. Rate 100 customers are required to sign a distribution contract with Enbridge Gas.
- Rate 100 approved rates.
- Large Volume Customer Notice.
- Transportation Service Customer Notice.
- Gas cost adjustment rider, Rider C (If natural gas is supplied by Enbridge Gas).
- Service charges, Rider G (Miscellaneous service charges applicable to all rate classes).
- Federal Carbon charge, Rider J (Federal carbon charge and facility-related carbon charge).
- Bill 32 and Ontario Regulation 24/10, Rider K (To fund new natural gas community expansion projects).
- For more information about our gas rates, review our rate handbook.