Rate M4 is for commercial or industrial customers who consume between 2,400 m3 and 60,000 m3 of natural gas each day (contract demand) and must consume, or pay for the equivalent of consuming, at least 146 days of their firm Contract Demand (CD) per year.
An interruptible service option is available with the Rate M4 service. To add an interruptible service, customers must commit to consuming an additional 350,000 m3 per year in addition to the firm minimum annual volume. As well, customers must be able to stop burning natural gas when Enbridge Gas issues a notice of interruption.
These customers typically use natural gas for manufacturing applications – such as general manufacturing, automotive, institutions, fabrication, food and beverage facilities, and greenhouses. Rate M4 customers are required to sign a distribution contract with Enbridge Gas.
- Rate M4 approved rates
- Union South approved gas supply charges, Schedule A (If natural gas is supplied by Enbridge Gas)
- Union rate zone miscellaneous non-energy charges, Appendix E (Other charges applied to an invoice i.e. direct purchase charges)
- What has changed with your rate?
- Rate M4 change notice
- Summary of changes to Rate M4
Distribution (Sales Service)
- Contract (Contract cover - includes signatory page)
- Contract parameters (Schedule 1 provides specific details, i.e. daily usage, that were agreed to between Enbridge Gas and the customer)
- General Terms and Conditions (Generic working rules for all in-franchise contracts and are the terms that are common to all North and South in-franchise services).
- Obligated Daily Contract Quantity (DCQ) Enbridge Gas’ Union South Rate Zone (Currently in effect)
This policy ensures equitable treatment for setting and changing a customer's Daily Contract Quantity (DCQ).
- Priority of Service
This policy provides information regarding the processing of interruptions or scheduling reductions, to interruptible services, when requested services exceed available capacity under normal operating conditions.
- Service Switching
This policy ensures equitable treatment of customer requests to move between any of Enbridge Gas' four services: Sales Service, Bundled-T, Transportation Service or Unbundled Service.
- Temporarily Changing Existing Customer Obligated Points of Receipt
This policy applies to all existing Bundled-T and T-Service direct purchase customers in Enbridge Gas' Southern operations area.