Share My Data allows you to authorize one or more third parties to obtain your energy data. This will enable an automated transfer of your energy data with the third party for your chosen time period.

How to connect your data

By selecting third parties that have registered with Enbridge Gas from the list below, you will be redirected to the third party’s website to begin the data sharing authorization process. Once you have completed this authorization process, the third party will be able to obtain your data via automated transfer.

List of third party companies that we share data with
Third party Phone number Website

Manage or revoke consents

You can stop sharing your energy data with a third party by revoking your consent via the Share My Data section in My Account, or by contacting us at 1-877-362-7434.