Rate 115 is for commercial or industrial customers who consume at least 1,165 m3 of natural gas each day (contract demand) and have a minimum consumption of 292 days of firm contract demand per year (80% load factor or greater) at a single point of consumption.
These customers typically use natural gas for process application and as a feedstock -- such as general manufacturing, institutions, food and beverage facilities, refineries, pulp and paper, large hospitals and district heating plants, and petrochemical. Rate 115 customers are required to sign a distribution contract with Enbridge Gas.
- Rate 115 approved rates.
- Large Volume Customer Notice.
- Transportation Service Customer Notice.
- Gas cost adjustment rider, Rider C (If natural gas is supplied by Enbridge Gas).
- Service charges, Rider G (Miscellaneous service charges applicable to all rate classes).
- Federal Carbon charge, Rider J (Federal carbon charge and facility-related carbon charge).
- Bill 32 and Ontario Regulation 24/10, Rider K (To fund new natural gas community expansion projects).
- For more information about our gas rates, review our rate handbook.