Rate 135 is for commercial or industrial customers who consume a minimum of 340,000 m3 of natural gas per year at a single point of consumption. The service is restricted in the months of December, January, February and March; the most a customer can consume in a single month is 5% of the contracted annual volume.
These customers typically use natural gas for process applications – such as asphalt companies. Rate 135 customers are required to sign a distribution contract with Enbridge Gas.
- Rate 135 approved rates.
- Large Volume Customer Notice.
- Transportation Service Customer Notice.
- Gas cost adjustment rider, Rider C (If natural gas is supplied by Enbridge Gas).
- Service charges, Rider G (Miscellaneous service charges applicable to all rate classes).
- Federal Carbon charge, Rider J (Federal carbon charge and facility-related carbon charge).
- Bill 32 and Ontario Regulation 24/10, Rider K (To fund new natural gas community expansion projects).
- For more information about our gas rates, review our rate handbook.