Rate 100 service is for commercial or industrial customers who consume a minimum of 100,000 m3 of natural gas each day for a minimum of 256 days per year. Customers are typically large manufacturers requiring a very large volume of natural gas for industrial processes – such as steel, pulp and paper, power generation, and mining. Rate 100 customers are required to sign a distribution contract with Enbridge Gas.
- Rate 100 approved rates
- Union North approved gas supply charges (If natural gas is supplied by Enbridge Gas)
- Rate 25 Approved Rates (Interruptible companion rate for Rate 100)
- What has changed with your rate?
Distribution (Sales Service and T-Service)
- Contract (Contract cover - customer information and signatory pages)
- General Contract Parameters (Schedule 1 provides specific details that were agreed to between Enbridge Gas and the customer)
- Service Terms and Conditions (Schedule 2 - terms and conditions specific to a service)
- General Terms and Conditions (Generic working rules for all in-franchise contracts and are the terms that are common to all North and South in-franchise services).
Bundled Transportation (BT)
- Contract (Contract cover - includes signatory page)
- Contract parameters (Schedule 1 provides specific details that were agreed to between Enbridge Gas and the customer)
- Service terms and conditions (Schedule 2 provides the terms and conditions specific to the service)
- End use locations in the contract (Schedule 3 provides end use locations for a Bundled T contract
- General Terms and Conditions (Common to all North and South in-franchise services)
- Authorization of Interruptible Direct Purchase (DP) Balancing Transactions
To define the evaluation criteria Enbridge Gas applies when a customer requests authorization for a direct purchase balancing transaction.
- North T-Service Transportation from Dawn
This policy will ensure consistent and fair treatment when a customer requests the option to purchase firm transportation capacity from Dawn to any of Union's North East delivery areas.
- Obligated Daily Contract Quantity (DCQ) -- Union North
This policy will ensure consistent and fair treatment of changes to a customer's obligated Daily Contract Quantity (DCQ).
- Priority of Service
This policy provides information regarding the processing of interruptions or scheduling reductions, to interruptible services, when requested services exceed available capacity under normal operating conditions.
- Service Switching
This policy ensures equitable treatment of customer requests to move between any of Union Gas' four services: Sales Service, Bundled-T, Transportation Service or Unbundled Service.
- TCPL Turnback
The purpose of this policy is to provide an overview of how Union Gas will facilitate T-service customer requests to turnback temporarily assigned TransCanada Pipelines (TCPL) capacity as part of their Direct Purchase contract.
- Temporarily Changing Existing Customer Obligated Points of Receipt
This policy applies to all existing Bundled-T and T-Service direct purchase customers in Union Gas' Southern operations area.