Nose icon

Smell rotten eggs?

You could have a natural gas leak. Call Enbridge Gas immediately from outside your home or building call us at 1-866-763-5427 or 911.

To better serve you, please help us understand your needs to reaching out.

What do you need help with?

Choose option

Billing and Payments

Save yourself a call

Learn about the payment options available to you.

Alternatively, you can reach us.

Avatar for chat bot

Try our Virtual Assistant!

Did you know you can ask our new virtual assistant, cozE™ anything about your bill? Try it today.

Residential and small commercial customers

Phone number:1-877-362-7434
Hours: Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST (closed holidays)

Large business customers

Check your latest bill for contact information.


You can open, transfer, or close your gas account using our online move request form.

Alternatively, you can reach us.

Avatar for chat bot

Try our Virtual Assistant!

Did you know you can ask our new virtual assistant, cozE™ anything about your bill? Try it today.

Call Before You Dig

Find out what’s underground – IT’S FREE

A minimum of five days before digging, visit Ontario One Call's website or call 1-800-400-2255 and make a request to know where natural gas lines are buried and where to avoid digging.

Wait for us to arrive

Once your request is received, Enbridge Gas or a designated locate service provider will visit your home and locate the utility underground facilities so you can complete your project safely.

Now you can dig

Damage to natural gas lines can result in a leak, fire, explosion, or cut off utility service to an entire neighborhood. Homeowners and/or their contractors who cause damage can be fined, charged for costly repairs to equipment or neighbouring property, or even sued if someone is injured.

Energy Conservation Programs

To learn more about how you can conserve energy visit our rebates and conservation page for full program info. If you can’t find what you’re looking for on our website, call our Energy Conservation Line at 1-844-777-3149.

Furnace and appliance service or repair

Enbridge Gas does not sell, service, or repair furnaces or any other appliances including boilers and fireplaces. If you require service, you’ll need to find a heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) contractor for repairs and maintenance.

Check the Technical Standards and Safety Authority(TSSA) and the Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI) for a certified contractor.

If you are an HVAC and are in the former Enbridge Gas service area, submit your safety violations through our online tool.

Gas meter service

Phone number:1-877-362-7434
Hours: Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST (closed holidays)

Large business accounts

Check your latest bill for contact information.

New gas service installation

For information on getting connected to natural gas, a TSSA-certified heating contractor will submit an application to Enbridge Gas or call our Customer Connections Contact Centre at 1-866-772-1045 (Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST (closed holidays)).

Submit a meter reading

Submit a meter reading online or through our automated phone system by calling 1-800-268-5442.


Visits to your door

You may receive a unscheduled home visit from an Enbridge Gas representative with a visible authorized Enbridge ID. They may visit to: 

  • Read, exchange or relocate your gas meter
  • Perform routine safety inspections of your natural gas service line and gas meter
  • Complete construction work on our gas pipelines
  • Respond to a smell of gas or other emergency

Enbridge Gas does not visit customers at home to sell or rent products, including but not limited to, appliances, furnaces etc.

If you are visited by a person claiming to work for Enbridge Gas and selling a product, service or natural gas supply contract, contact us at 1-877-362-7434.

Enbridge Gas Ombuds Office

You may call Customer Care at 1-877-362-7434 to resolve your concerns or questions. Additionally, a Customer Service Representative can also arrange for a supervisor to contact you. If you have spoken with a supervisor and you still feel that your inquiry has not been resolved, you may contact our Ombuds.

Learn More

If your concerns have not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can contact the Ontario Energy Board at any time.

Your claims

Restoration work incomplete

Repairs or replacement of Enbridge Gas underground utilities are sometimes necessary to keep natural gas flowing to our customers. We strive to repair and restore streets and grass disturbed by Enbridge Gas to as close as possible to their original states, and are committed to completing restoration work quickly, and to a high standard in compliance with all laws. Questions about restoration? Email

Property damage

If you have experienced property damage or have incurred out of pocket expenses relating to a service call to your residence by Enbridge Gas or its contractors.

Property claims related to meter reading: please ensure your claim is submitted as soon as possible, and within 30 days. If there is an unreasonable time period between the alleged damage and the receipt of your claim, it is difficult to review evidence and investigate the claim.

Claim application form

Please allow a minimum of 90 days from date of receipt to be contacted for a status update.


Media with corporate inquiries may contact:


Office location

Mailing address
PO Box 650
Scarborough ON
M1K 5E3

How can I help? Chatbot