The Ombuds Office (also "ombudsman" or "ombudsperson") provides an impartial review of unresolved complaints. Our role is to listen to all sides of a complaint and determine whether the process or outcome was fair and reasonable.

There are a variety of ways you can express your concerns about your experience with Enbridge Gas, and we're here to help you. Our customer service representatives are trained to have the answers you need on your first contact. However, if you're not satisfied with the answers you’ve received, we have an escalation process to help ensure that you get your question or concern resolved.

Use our complaint checker to find out if the Ombuds Office can help with your complaint. This tool will also explain how to submit your request.

You’ll just need to answer a few questions.


Tell us about your complaint

Are you contacting us about a new complaint?