Commercial and industrial
Enbridge has been in the storage business since 1964 and has become one of the largest underground storage facilities in Canada, with over 115 Bcf of working capacity.
Enbridge offers competitive storage services to wholesale market participants and power generation customers
Currently, Enbridge has 13.9 Bcf of unregulated storage capacity. . Our storage facilities are located in southwestern Ontario and are directly connected to four pipeline systems: Vector, Niagara Gas Transmission - Link Pipeline, TransCanada, and Union. The location of our facilities and our pipeline interconnects allow us to provide natural gas storage services to markets in Eastern Canada and the Midwest and Northeast US.
Characteristics of storage services
- Services are offered on a firm basis and range from high deliverability storage (10 or 20 day service) to seasonal storage.
- Customers pay a monthly demand charge, as well as variable charges including commodity and fuel.
- Contract terms range from 1 to 10 years.
- Customers have the option to cycle volumes within their contractual parameters and pay variable charges on the cycled volumes.
- Overrun services are available upon
- Request for an additional fee and must be authorized by Enbridge in advance.
If you have any questions regarding unregulated storage, contact Lisa Dumond at 416-758-4471 or email@example.com.