Rate 145 is for commercial or industrial customers who consume a minimum of 340,000 m3 of natural gas per year at a single point of consumption. An interruptible service is available to customers who can reduce their natural gas consumption to zero, or use an alternative fuel, when Enbridge Gas issues a notice of interruption.
These customers typically use natural gas for process applications and as a feedstock – such as greenhouses, institutions, power generation, large hospitals, district heating plants, and asphalt production. Rate 145 customers are required to sign a distribution contract with Enbridge Gas.
- Rate 145 approved rates.
- Large Volume Customer Notice.
- Transportation Service Customer Notice.
- Gas cost adjustment rider, Rider C (If natural gas is supplied by Enbridge Gas).
- Service charges, Rider G (Miscellaneous service charges applicable to all rate classes).
- Federal Carbon charge, Rider J (Federal carbon charge and facility-related carbon charge).
- Bill 32 and Ontario Regulation 24/10, Rider K (To fund new natural gas community expansion projects).
- For more information about our gas rates, review our rate handbook.