Rate T1 is for commercial or industrial customers who consume up to 140,870 m3 of natural gas each day (firm contract demand) and at least 2,500,000 m3 of natural gas each year, at each consumption point. To meet the required 2,500,000 m3 per year minimum annual volume, a customer may combine consumption at multiple meters on contiguous properties within the Enbridge Gas service area. T1 customers must manage their own storage account.
These customers typically use natural gas for process applications and as a feedstock – such as general manufacturing plants, food and beverage plants, greenhouses, institutions, large hospitals and district heating plants. Rate T1 customers are required to sign a distribution contract with Enbridge Gas.
For further details, refer to the Understanding South Transportation Services page.
- T1 approved rates
- Union South approved gas supply charges, Schedule A (If natural gas is supplied by Enbridge Gas)
- If you also purchase storage and transportation services, visit our storage transportation rates.
- What has changed with your rate?
- Contract (Contract cover - includes signatory page)
- Contract parameters (Schedule 1 provides specific details, i.e. daily usage, that were agreed to between Enbridge Gas and the customer)contract for market-priced storage and/or deliverability)
- Supplemental Services Parameters (Schedule 1a)
- T1 or T2 Specific Terms and Conditions (Schedule 2 provides the terms and conditions specific to the service)
- General Terms and Conditions (Generic working rules for all in-franchise contracts and are the terms that are common to all North and South in-franchise services).
Balancing services are available for this service. For more information, visit our Balancing services page.
- Obligated Daily Contract Quantity (DCQ) Enbridge Gas’ Union South Rate Zone (Currently in effect)
This policy ensures equitable treatment for setting and changing a customer's Daily Contract Quantity (DCQ).
- Priority of Service
This policy provides information regarding the processing of interruptions or scheduling reductions, to interruptible services, when requested services exceed available capacity under normal operating conditions.
- Service Switching
This policy ensures equitable treatment of customer requests to move between any four services: Sales Service, Bundled-T, Transportation Service or Unbundled Service.
- Temporarily Changing Existing Customer Obligated Points of Receipt
This policy applies to all existing Bundled-T and T-Service direct purchase customers in Enbridge Gas’ Union South rate zone.
- South Storage Allocation Policy
This policy provides information on the cost-based storage space and deliverability available to customers in Enbridge Gas’ Union South rate zone.